This topic stems in part because of last weeks point that in conflict resolution you need to be decisive and let people go.
This topic is a tough one for me. I remember the first couple that left the church I pastor. It was in the first year of pastoring, but I remember it like it was yesterday. Through the years I have found that I have had to deal with 4 types of people that leave the church. I hope this helps a little in dealing with them. Listen to the podcast for a deeper dive into the issue, but you can use this as a springboard
Four types of people that leave:
- Those that leave to go on to something they are called to
- Those that have caused trouble and needed to leave.
- Those that have left when they shouldn’t have.
- Maybe they left because there was trouble
- Maybe they were just looking for something else
- Maybe thy left because of a misunderstanding
- Those that have left the faith
Feel free to listen to the podcast and comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . And please like us on Facebook.